Coronavirus

Broccers

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Broccers »

Sundayjumper wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:53 am
Broccers wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:34 am Plenty of other restrictions, you can dyor.
Broccers wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:22 am I'm pretty sure you can find these out yourself.

The perennial answer from the tinfoil hat brigade, because deep down they're far too embarrassed to admit to their "sources" / "logic" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Labelling and dismissing other people's views that aren't your own isn't constructive is it Steve? A common theme online. Twitter especially. The answers to all questions are out there. Point scoring on boards like these is futile. I'm vaxed so to bundle everyone in a box is lazy :roll: :D
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

Broccers wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:41 pm The answers to all questions are out there.
And again 😂 😂 😂
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

Sundayjumper wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:56 pm
Broccers wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:41 pm The answers to all questions are out there.
And again 😂 😂 😂
Yeah, I've looked and there's not one that can't be debunked. Trouble is, when you reveal your source of debunking, "They" have been paid off by big pharma companies to say that.

It's like trying to prove water is wet. Is it though? They just want you to believe that. Why don't you DYOR. The answers are out there.

Yeah. It's called fucking rain you thick cunts :lol:
Cheers.

Gwaredd
Sundayjumper

Post by Sundayjumper »

I've posted it before, but it's worth it:

Sundayjumper

Post by Sundayjumper »

Gwaredd wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:15 pm Yeah, I've looked and there's not one that can't be debunked. Trouble is, when you reveal your source of debunking, "They" have been paid off by big pharma companies to say that.
Exactly. I've always admired the beautiful simplicity of these conspiracy theories - anything that disproves the theory is written off as being part of the conspiracy, and because it's part of the conspiracy, it proves the conspiracy must be true. An endless positive feedback loop.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH WHAT CONTROL ARE TEHY HIDING
Marv

Post by Marv »

Gwaredd wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:15 pm
And again 😂 😂 😂
Yeah, I've looked and there's not one that can't be debunked. Trouble is, when you reveal your source of debunking, "They" have been paid off by big pharma companies to say that.

It's like trying to prove water is wet. Is it though? They just want you to believe that. Why don't you DYOR. The answers are out there.

Oui, je suis un motard.
tim

Post by tim »

MARVALD IS A CRITICAL THINKER!!
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

Go and fuck yourself Marv! :lol:
Cheers.

Gwaredd
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Broccers wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:22 am
Rich B wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:37 am
Rich B wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:28 pmyou haven't answered any of the control questions yet - what control has the government gained from covid that it didn't have before?
any thoughts on this one yet Broccers? I'm interested to hear the opinions of someone who thinks this is the case to understand why they think it.
I'm pretty sure you can find these out yourself. Trying to score wins on here is very tiresome :lol:

Its still a law to self isolate. You have to show vaccination passports to get in events. These are just two.
I'm 100% certain the only way I can find out your thoughts on these matters is by asking you...

Self isolating - does that not sound like a sensible idea for a highly contagious disease? And they've just reduced the timeframe - I expect it will be continually reviewed and reduced over time. What "control" have they gained from that?

Covid passports - the hordes of anti-vaxxers are continually comparing these to nazi ID cards, saying we'll need them everywhere and they're just a precursor to UBI. Yet they're fine with smart phone tracking, cashless transactions, Apple Pay, cctv, etc... before covid, if I booked an event - I'd have to put my details into the website or pay with a card registered to me. what extra "control" do you think has been gained from showing your vaccination record?
Marv

Post by Marv »

tim wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:57 pm MARVALD IS A CRITICAL THINKER!!
Oh crap, I'm not that much of a cunt, am I? 😂
Oui, je suis un motard.
IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Post by IanF »

Marv wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:59 pm
tim wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:57 pm MARVALD IS A CRITICAL THINKER!!
Oh crap, I'm not that much of a cunt, am I? 😂
Scandinavians seem to think so.. 😜
Cheers,

Ian
Beany

Post by Beany »

Rich B wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:34 pm
Covid passports - the hordes of anti-vaxxers are continually comparing these to nazi ID cards, saying we'll need them everywhere and they're just a precursor to UBI. Yet they're fine with smart phone tracking, cashless transactions, Apple Pay, cctv, etc... before covid, if I booked an event - I'd have to put my details into the website or pay with a card registered to me. what extra "control" do you think has been gained from showing your vaccination record?
Just to be clear, the 'covid passport' is just the piece of paper that has your name, your batch numbers and the dates you got your injections, right?

Hardly 'papers please' is it. :lol:
Sundayjumper

Post by Sundayjumper »

CONRTOLLL !!!!
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Beany wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:01 pm
Just to be clear, the 'covid passport' is just the piece of paper that has your name, your batch numbers and the dates you got your injections, right?

As Broccers clearly isn't capable of discussing things, only parroting the word "control", I'll jump back in.

Currently the covid pass is part of the NHS app - you get a QR code with your vaccination status. Presumably some events/places will insist on scanning this before entry, based on whatever level of restrictions are in place.

I expect it will be like the old NHS app one from last year that no one really bothered with (I had to use it once at top golf - CONTROL).
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

The mistake here was calling it a passport. No one gave much of a shite when it was merely a QR code...
How about not having a sig at all?
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

Would it have helped if it was blue and made in France?
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Marv wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:45 pm
Gwaredd wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:15 pm

And again 😂 😂 😂

:lol:
Beany

Post by Beany »

Rich B wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:29 pm

As Broccers clearly isn't capable of discussing things, only parroting the word "control", I'll jump back in.

Currently the covid pass is part of the NHS app - you get a QR code with your vaccination status. Presumably some events/places will insist on scanning this before entry, based on whatever level of restrictions are in place.

I expect it will be like the old NHS app one from last year that no one really bothered with (I had to use it once at top golf - CONTROL).
I'll grant you, I don't go out much, but nowhere has baulked when I've just down then my paper slip, rather than the app thing.

It's a complete nothing burger, as the kids say.
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

Broccers wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:22 am
Rich B wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:37 am any thoughts on this one yet Broccers? I'm interested to hear the opinions of someone who thinks this is the case to understand why they think it.
I'm pretty sure you can find these out yourself. Trying to score wins on here is very tiresome :lol:

Its still a law to self isolate. You have to show vaccination passports to get in events. These are just two.
I'm 100% certain the only way I can find out your thoughts on these matters is by asking you...

Self isolating - does that not sound like a sensible idea for a highly contagious disease? And they've just reduced the timeframe - I expect it will be continually reviewed and reduced over time. What "control" have they gained from that?

Stop it Rich. Such correctitude is making my head buzz. Or maybe it's the extra 5g I'm getting in London 🤯😂
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Beany wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:03 pm
Rich B wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:29 pm

I'll grant you, I don't go out much, but nowhere has baulked when I've just down then my paper slip, rather than the app thing.

It's a complete nothing burger, as the kids say.
having seen how shit, late and expensive all the app stuff has been (not to mention every single other gov initiative to deal with covid) , to say that it's all part of a pre-meditated plan to control the people is giving an awful lot of credit to people that clearly don't deserve it!

"Hey, let's carefully craft and coordinate a worldwide scam to gain control!!!11!!" (of the people we already govern and make the rules for...oh yeah...)