Coronavirus

Broccers

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Broccers »

ZedLeg wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:54 am
Broccers wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:52 am
ZedLeg wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:50 am

Yes, the important part of this is whether the castle is open :lol:. We must know the answer
Was it tho - your task today is to find out lefty.
Nah, I’ve got better things to do. You knock yourself out though
Like argue with strangers on the internet righto :lol:
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

Pot calling kettle black...
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Broccers wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:55 am
ZedLeg wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:54 am
Broccers wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:52 am

Was it tho - your task today is to find out lefty.
Nah, I’ve got better things to do. You knock yourself out though
Like argue with strangers on the internet righto :lol:
Who’s arguing? You’re the only one getting frothy in here :lol:

What else am I going to do while sitting around the house.
An absolute unit
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

ZedLeg wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:52 am
dinny_g wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:48 am He must have a fuck ton of dirt on Boris - only possible explanation
Not necessarily, he gave Boris Brexit and the election.

Boris must be shitting himself at the idea of being left without him now.
True...
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Orange Cola wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:55 am Pot calling kettle black...
Winding up angry mobs is too easy. Has anyone looked if the castle was open? No far better sport hunting a none believer :lol:
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Just because you keep telling people they’re angry doesn’t make it so 😉
An absolute unit
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE WANT TO GO INSIDE RHW CASTLE, HE WENT FOR A SCENIC WALK AROUND THE CADTLE FFS YOU VEGETABLE

😤
How about not having a sig at all?
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

Broccers wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:59 am
Winding up angry mobs is too easy. Has anyone looked if the castle was open? No far better sport hunting a none believer :lol:
Christ, you can’t even see what’s right in front of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

I looked - the castle was and is shut.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Orange Cola wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:04 am
I can see some fake outrage on the internet yes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <- not really laughing
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

Orange Cola wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:18 am Did anyone notice how his statement said he didn’t go to Barnard castle, that is a lie, but he went to a spot by a local river outside of Barnard Castle. Then when questioning started he did say several time’s he’d been to Barnard Castle :lol: Pretty sure if I got stopped by the police during that same period 30 odd miles from my house with my wife and kids in the car and said I was testing my eyesight I’d have got done for an unnecessary journey and depending on the police forces views I’d have been made a mockery of in their local social media posts.

The fact there’s witnesses who have come forwards to provide evidence against his account is pretty strong too.
Yeah the Barnard Castle trip is a joke.

I'm going to put my neck on the block and actually write something though as the débâcle has been the best entertainment I've had for weeks and I've got a day off 😂

I've got some sympathy with some of his account as I understand his fearful and unfortunate reaction to a pretty awful situation. He took what probably looked like a decent option for caring for your kid with special needs at the time. It certainly seems possible he is a billy no mates in London so he really was up sh1t creek.

However I don't know how you can be so daft as to not consider the optics of such a move though. You and your wife writing misleading articles about your experience is probably not wise. If in doubt, say nowt 😬 Quoting elements of the lockdown rules designed to get children away from domestic violence as justification for your trip is also just digging yourself into the mire too. An apologetic stance saying he was in a stressful situation trying to protect his children and made a mistake would've just gone so much further.

I'm just well impressed that he can drive 270 miles with a four year old not needing to stop. Kid must have an iron bladder 😎
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

Broccers wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:06 am

I can see some fake outrage on the internet yes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <- not really laughing
I’m not referring to that you pillock! Your selective reading has found new bounds. See the bold text, or are you just choosing to ignore what you like because it’s not the response you wanted?
Last edited by Orange Cola on Tue May 26, 2020 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

speedingfine wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:07 am
Orange Cola wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:18 am Did anyone notice how his statement said he didn’t go to Barnard castle, that is a lie, but he went to a spot by a local river outside of Barnard Castle. Then when questioning started he did say several time’s he’d been to Barnard Castle :lol: Pretty sure if I got stopped by the police during that same period 30 odd miles from my house with my wife and kids in the car and said I was testing my eyesight I’d have got done for an unnecessary journey and depending on the police forces views I’d have been made a mockery of in their local social media posts.

The fact there’s witnesses who have come forwards to provide evidence against his account is pretty strong too.
Yeah the Barnard Castle trip is a joke.

I'm going to put my neck on the block and actually write something though as the débâcle has been the best entertainment I've had for weeks and I've got a day off 😂

I've got some sympathy with some of his account as I understand his fearful and unfortunate reaction to a pretty awful situation. He took what probably looked like a decent option for caring for your kid with special needs at the time. It certainly seems possible he is a billy no mates in London so he really was up sh1t creek.

However I don't know how you can be so daft as to not consider the optics of such a move though. You and your wife writing misleading articles about your experience is probably not wise. If in doubt, say nowt 😬 Quoting elements of the lockdown rules designed to get children away from domestic violence as justification for your trip is also just digging yourself into the mire too. An apologetic stance saying he was in a stressful situation trying to protect his children and made a mistake would've just gone so much further.

I'm just well impressed that he can drive 270 miles with a four year old not needing to stop. Kid must have an iron bladder 😎
Two things;
1) for someone who works for the PM in number 10 Downing Street I do not believe for a second he can’t raise safety concerns to someone very senior to see what can be done, especially given the unique circumstances the country is in and the fact his job role is to get us through this shit as a key player. And that’s if you believe the media really were harassing him at the time.

B) kid doesn’t have special needs, a few pages back Nef debunked that as a twitter lie.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Orange Cola wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:11 am

I’m not referring to that you pillock! Your selective reading has found new bounds. See the bold text, or are you just choosing to ignore what you like because it’s not the response you wanted?
Right what was the point :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <- not really, again.
Gavin
Currently Driving: Skoda Superb, R56 Cooper S

Post by Gavin »

He has just resigned, bets on how long before he is back in some capacity?
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

Broccers wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:22 am
Orange Cola wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:11 am

Right what was the point :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <- not really, again.
Good. So we’ve established that you raise a point, someone responds to it, you don’t like the response so just gloss over it and deflect away from the original point you made. Well done Trump :lol:
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

Gavin wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:26 am He has just resigned, bets on how long before he is back in some capacity?
Source?
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

Gavin wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:26 am He has just resigned, bets on how long before he is back in some capacity?
Has he? It’s just the junior politician isn’t it?
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Are you confusing him for the junior minister that has resigned in protest over the whole thing?
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Gavin
Currently Driving: Skoda Superb, R56 Cooper S

Post by Gavin »

I dunno, my wife just shouted through "He has resigned" I assumed she meant Cummings? We were talking about Douglas Ross who has resigned from the front bench as well though. She is now in a Zoom staff meeting so I cannot check.