Coronavirus

Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Rich B »

DeskJockey wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:37 pm Got my test results back and it was negative. Can rejoin normal (using the current meaning of the term) life again.

👍🏻
Matty
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Alfa 4C

Post by Matty »

Interesting vid for those who are having breathing difficulties - important that he points out you should NOT be sleeping on your back either...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwLzAdr ... e=youtu.be
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

Probably telling people to suck eggs, but thought it might still be beneficial to some to post it
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Boris moved to intensive care :shock:
How about not having a sig at all?
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
revsRus
Currently Driving: Mclaren 600LT
VW Golf Clubsport S

Post by revsRus »

Fuck if he kicks it it will be a major downer globally, a world leader succumbing to it
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

Too many good people are getting this, can't we have a virus that wipes out the scum of the world instead? 😔
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

I’ll be checking the news rather nervously in the morning and thereafter until he pulls through.
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

ShockDiamonds wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:43 pm I’ll be checking the news rather nervously in the morning and thereafter until he pulls through.
It'll be the weekend before he's out the woods... :(
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

Yep.
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

Just seen this, genuine advice from NHS doctor and icu nurse of breathing technique if you’re experiencing symptoms, well worth a watch, even if you’re not to prepare yourself
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

A rollercoaster ride catching up with this :shock:
8-) to those whose symptoms/situation has improved.
Gws/my condolences to those otherwise affected :(
It feels weird that a Prime Minister is in the predicament he's in :?
Ascender
Currently Driving: 2019 M2 Competition

Post by Ascender »

Who was it on here who first posted a rumour that Boris was in trouble? Where did that accurate rumour come from?

If you were ever in any doubt about the cesspit of a society we live in, just have a glance at twitter and the responses to this news. Honestly sickening and makes me really worried about what sort of a country my kids are growing up in.
Cheers,

Mike.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Orange Cola wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:30 pm Too many good people are getting this, can't we have a virus that wipes out the scum of the world instead? 😔
Like the deadbeat dads who shack up with their new girlfriend and knock them up too?
An absolute unit
Matty
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Alfa 4C

Post by Matty »

Ascender wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:35 pm Who was it on here who first posted a rumour that Boris was in trouble? Where did that accurate rumour come from?

If you were ever in any doubt about the cesspit of a society we live in, just have a glance at twitter and the responses to this news. Honestly sickening and makes me really worried about what sort of a country my kids are growing up in.
I posted it based on news from various Russian news stories being touted on Twitter. It was then being told to be ignored as it was "disinformation" by local sources, and I nearly edited my post to clarify....turns out it was unfortunately true :(

But lets be honest, they don't take you into hospital unless it's critical, so we knew it was never going to be good...
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Ascender wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:35 pm Who was it on here who first posted a rumour that Boris was in trouble? Where did that accurate rumour come from?

Matty did - the rumour was from Russia this morning (confirmed on BBC news) but according to our own sources Boris was moved into ICU at 7pm.
How about not having a sig at all?
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

ZedLeg wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:49 pm
Orange Cola wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:30 pm Too many good people are getting this, can't we have a virus that wipes out the scum of the world instead? 😔
Like the deadbeat dads who shack up with their new girlfriend and knock them up too?
I'm on the page of unrepentant murderers and rapists first and foremost...
Last edited by Orange Cola on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

that seems oddly specific..
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

Rich B wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:52 pm
I think he's referring to Boris.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Orange Cola wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:57 pm
Rich B wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:52 pm

I think he's referring to Boris.
deadbeat?