Coronavirus

ZedLeg

Re: Coronavirus

Post by ZedLeg »

Foz wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:27 pm Footballers getting it in the neck again, really, look at thier tax and NI contributions.

Cunts like Green and Branson, tax exiles who furlough all thier staff and pay minimal tax are far more worthy of the public’s ire, but no..
Yeah absolutely no one has said anything about the exile billionaire’s greed :lol:
An absolute unit
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

ZedLeg wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:58 pm
Foz wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:27 pm Footballers getting it in the neck again, really, look at thier tax and NI contributions.

Cunts like Green and Branson, tax exiles who furlough all thier staff and pay minimal tax are far more worthy of the public’s ire, but no..
Yeah absolutely no one has said anything about the exile billionaire’s greed :lol:
Exactly, we know about them because someone has told us about them! That’s how it works, none of us have just sat here and come up with this out of nowhere!
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

Only reason I thing footballers have been brought into it is that general staff in the clubs are being asked to take pay cuts/furloughed/layed off, yet the clubs biggest expenditure (apart from grounds) is still being paid for. They are after all technically in the position where the general staff are, ie not working
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

8-)
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Thanks for that heart-warming story, Rich. You have inspired me to take a donkey whenever I go to work, to keep myself safe.
drcarlos

Post by drcarlos »

Rich B wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:07 am Image
Let’s see what happens this weekend when we get the predicted nice weather.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Jobbo wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:41 am Thanks for that heart-warming story, Rich. You have inspired me to take a donkey whenever I go to work, to keep myself safe.
A donkey must look like a shire horse to you! Be careful not to get trampled!
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

The gubberment telling us if we all behave the lockdown may be relaxed in a few weeks - like we’re some 6 year old
Kids. Considering Italy and Spain are a “few weeks” ahead and things haven’t exactly improved there I find that 0% likely.
I guess they can try and trick the public for a weekend but how sustainable will this ploy be 😂
How about not having a sig at all?
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

If it gets really bad they’ll just deploy the army and start arresting people out the house without a good excuse. They’ve done the asking thing, now they’re telling people. Next step is a firm warning then an increase in action.
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I had to drive into town yesterday and I was surprised at how busy it was. Even the usually busy roads have been dead nearer home.
An absolute unit
DaveE

Post by DaveE »

Not sure if it should go here or in the "Randomness" thread, but people are attacking/burning 5G masts because there's some online conspiracy that 5G is spreading COVID-19.

What the actual fuck?

How fucking dumb, deluded, insecure, or just plain mental do you have to be to believe that?!

Oh, Amanda Holden also has been sharing this. So THAT stupid then I guess.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »