The hate for Meghan Markle

Beany

Re: The hate for Meghan Markle

Post by Beany »

It's a handy dead cat on the table for the frothing class press, I'll grant you, although the sixth in line to the throne fucking it all off really isn't that important.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Mito Man wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:57 am I don’t like her because of her stupid comments.
Posted with no irony whatsoever :lol:
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

ZedLeg wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:01 am Celebrity talks shite

It's a bit mental that this has been the main news for more than a week when we're just about to actually brexit ourselves into a bin.
Far worse when it seemingly occupies far more of the MSM press time than a damning report which has just been released which highlights the deliberate ignorance of several Local Authorities and Police Forces overlooking significant levels of sexual abuse by paedo gangs. The main authority still denying there's a problem. And the Home Office refusing to publish it's report into the research of the potential causal factors of this abuse within certain ethnic minorities.

Thousands of minors raped repeatedly for years, but nevermind that because this Yank has turned one of our Royals
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

And we still haven’t had the report on Russian interference released...
Middle-aged Dirtbag
drcarlos

Post by drcarlos »

NotoriousREV wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:54 am @drcarlos And you don’t like her because..?
Ususally i'd hardly give a shit but because of boredom this week i've read and watched a lot of stuff so it sort of formed more of an opinion, it was going negatively mainly influenced by the preaching vs private jet thing last year but now i'm back at work and won't have time to read/watch as much this will be out of my viewing i'll be back at not giving a fuck by Monday.

[mention]ZedLeg[/mention] - Fuck off you bellend ;)
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

ZedLeg wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:58 amthey didn't let people see their baby quickly enough is fucking creepy.
The baby’s not theirs...

Look it up.. ;)
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
Barry

Post by Barry »

I have no feelings either way on those two, I wish them well.

What I will say is this, all this fuss does conveniently take focus off Brexit eh..
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

So, some people dislike her because of her. Ok.

Some dislike her because she's forcing Harry away. Um, pretty sure he's fairly instrumental in this decision!

Some, because racist.

Whatever way you slice it, our tabloid journalists are cunts and the sooner they're gone, the better.
Cheers.

Gwaredd
evostick

Post by evostick »

[media]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Meghan Markle speaks out on what life inside the royal family was really like. <br><br>Thanks to <a href="https://twitter.com/kyledunnigan?ref_sr ... unnigan</a> for the video. <a href="https://t.co/ZDVyoXwZ4g">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; Mason Mills (@MrMasonMills) <a href=" 21, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/media]