Modern stuff I don't understand

Broccers

Re: Modern stuff I don't understand

Post by Broccers »

Yes, being shitty to people and telling people they’re being shitty to people is exactly the same thing.

You got me.

I'm not sure they like being called people fella.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

The world is full of delicate flowers who will not progress the human race, we’ve no time for them. This isn’t groups of people pointing at you shouting “chubby chops” while you walk down the street, it’s not supplying clothes in the right size, mentioning the negative health effects, wondering why that chunky monkey is on his 3rd kebab etc.

I don’t care if I offend anyone, I do care if people think I’m mean but what people class as mean is pretty pathetic.

I’m 20 stone and should be a slim 15 stone. So I’m a fat cunt, I’m not a bubbly personality with broken glands, I like meat and potato and a stack full of cheese. I realise this, it’s bloody obvious and choose to stay relatively healthy but ultimately overweight. If I’m out with my mate who is much bigger than me having a curry and I say oi chunks, put the potato back, he will laugh, we will be amused, the potato will be devoured. If someone hears and becomes offended, that’s their problem and imo, they genuinely have a problem.

Didn’t some clever person once say “The reasonable man adapts to the world around them, whereas the un-reasonable man makes the world adapt to him. Therefore the world is run by un-reasonable men”

The word men in that will trigger something in some people but that’s their own issue.

The world is full of genuinely decent caring people, needing to be up to date with whatever terminology offends or not will not change the world, it will just give the twats of this world something to whinge about.

I’m off to a gay wedding sometime this year, he is my oldest friend and I am really really happy for him, he is a great bloke. I won’t be worried about what I say, the jokes I tell or anything as he doesn’t surround himself with idiots. I hope he doesn’t ask me to be a bridesmaid though as these Christmas pounds won’t shift themselves and I don’t have the ankles to pull off high heels.

Dave!
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Well said fat lad.

Banter makes life enjoyable.

Certain folks like the attention being different draws as, let's be honest, they would be ignored usually due to their lack of personality. :D
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Like most of us, I love getting told off on online for abusing transsexuals, ethnic minorities, Fat people, etc.

I mean, I’ve never actually abused any transsexuals, ethnic minorities, fat people, etc.. but I don’t think that should matter.
Gavin
Currently Driving: Skoda Superb, R56 Cooper S

Post by Gavin »

Carlos wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:35 pm
Gavin wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:00 am
Surely pointing out to a morbidly obese person that they are risking their health is not body shaming?
I'm sure your input was really appreciated. I'd rather be fat than a cunt.
FFS, it was not my input, It was what defined fat shaming I was interested in. So if it was a fitness trainer it would be ok to say "you will be very ill one day if you don't exercise" to a prospective client but not OK on a TV show?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Tell you what tho doesnt Adele look terrible now she is thin?

Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Did you take that picture with Beany’s phone? :lol:
How about not having a sig at all?
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Rich B wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:37 am Like most of us, I love getting told off on online for abusing transsexuals, ethnic minorities, Fat people, etc.

I mean, I’ve never actually abused any transsexuals, ethnic minorities, fat people, etc.. but I don’t think that should matter.
If you aren’t being shitty then no ones talking to you, it’s not very complicated Rich.
An absolute unit
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

ZedLeg wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:58 am
Rich B wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:37 am Like most of us, I love getting told off on online for abusing transsexuals, ethnic minorities, Fat people, etc.

If you aren’t being shitty then no ones talking to you, it’s not very complicated Rich.
So you’re only shitty on here to get people to talk to you?

Makes sense.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I’m so lonely :(
An absolute unit
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Rich is triggered.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I think I hurt his feelings when I called him the default in that thread about trans people.
An absolute unit
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

I’m more than happy to be in the default camp rather than the Zedleg camp!
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I guess it makes life easier when you fit in the box as expected ;).
An absolute unit
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Indeed, not everyone is as naturally happy and well adjusted in their lives as you Zed.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Aye, that describes me perfectly :lol:
An absolute unit