Ben Aaronovitch Kindle daily deal

Jimmy Choo

Ben Aaronovitch Kindle daily deal

Post by Jimmy Choo »

Clicky

The first 5 books from the Peter Grant Rivers of London series are 99p each. It's urban fantasy and I discovered them while waiting for Jim Butcher to pull his finger out and write the next Dresden Files book.
Last edited by Jimmy Choo on Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banal Vapid Platitudes
Jimmy Choo

Re: Ben Aaronovitch Kindle daily deal

Post by Jimmy Choo »

Double post
Banal Vapid Platitudes
unzippy

Post by unzippy »

Seconded this - it's good shit.
The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on

IaFG Down Under Division
Jackleg

Post by Jackleg »

Did you find that the later books were more of the same old?
That he keeps on referencing events that have happened in his comic books, I found to be very annoying as well, it felt as if you were being deliberately penalised if you hadn't read them, despite him saying that they're not critical to the story.
Jimmy Choo

Post by Jimmy Choo »

Jackleg wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:36 am Did you find that the later books were more of the same old?
That he keeps on referencing events that have happened in his comic books, I found to be very annoying as well, it felt as if you were being deliberately penalised if you hadn't read them, despite him saying that they're not critical to the story.
No. I like the development of Lesley and Guleed. Foxglove summer wasn't the Strongest but Lies Sleeping was great.
Banal Vapid Platitudes