Search found 7329 matches
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:39 am
- Forum: Gaming + Tech
- Topic: The DSLR thread
- Replies: 207
- Views: 73589
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:44 pm
- Forum: Gaming + Tech
- Topic: The DSLR thread
- Replies: 207
- Views: 73589
Re: The DSLR thread
I am fucking special…
Now fuck off…
You creep…
Now fuck off…
You creep…
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:29 pm
- Forum: Gaming + Tech
- Topic: The DSLR thread
- Replies: 207
- Views: 73589
Re: The DSLR thread
Oh and Just in case my other half reads this, can No One please mention the fact that EF-S lens can also work with an adaptor.
I need to justify the RF 28-70 F2 l...
I need to justify the RF 28-70 F2 l...
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:28 pm
- Forum: Gaming + Tech
- Topic: The DSLR thread
- Replies: 207
- Views: 73589
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:25 pm
- Forum: Gaming + Tech
- Topic: The DSLR thread
- Replies: 207
- Views: 73589
Re: The DSLR thread
I'd like a better body (I've a 700D) but I just can't justify the costs vs the use.
At this stage, I'd probably just bite the bullet and for for the R5 or R6. You don't lose F Stops so my few EF lens would still work. I'd need a new general purpose zoom though. (That's EF-S)
At this stage, I'd probably just bite the bullet and for for the R5 or R6. You don't lose F Stops so my few EF lens would still work. I'd need a new general purpose zoom though. (That's EF-S)
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:17 pm
- Forum: Moaning
- Topic: Definitely
- Replies: 22
- Views: 460
Re: Definitely
A growing trend amongst the yoof which grinds my gears is local pronunciations of places.
You most certainly did NOT go on holiday to Bar-hell-ona or Parie... you pretentious twonk
You can always flip this on them - "Where do you live ??? London??? never heard if it... Oh you mean Farking Lahndan ...
You most certainly did NOT go on holiday to Bar-hell-ona or Parie... you pretentious twonk
You can always flip this on them - "Where do you live ??? London??? never heard if it... Oh you mean Farking Lahndan ...
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:14 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Bye Bye Burnham
- Replies: 195
- Views: 22813
Re: Bye Bye Burnham
The only thing I know about Oldham Athletic is the plastic pitch in the 80's
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:54 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Bye Bye Burnham
- Replies: 195
- Views: 22813
Re: Bye Bye Burnham
Proper football Merv... 
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:55 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Bye Bye Burnham
- Replies: 195
- Views: 22813
Re: Bye Bye Burnham
Yeah I am aware of that Mervin...
The point being that these clubs ( or most of these clubs) have building there revenue streams carefully and systematically and creating more and more opportunity to buy and advance under PSR. They've been following rules that they believe are for the greater good ...
The point being that these clubs ( or most of these clubs) have building there revenue streams carefully and systematically and creating more and more opportunity to buy and advance under PSR. They've been following rules that they believe are for the greater good ...
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:28 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Bye Bye Burnham
- Replies: 195
- Views: 22813
Re: Bye Bye Burnham
That would be true apart form the fact that Bournemouth, Brighton, Brentford, Crystal Palace, Fulham and Leeds. all voted to KEEP the current PSR rules, rather than the new SCR rules...
The rules are designed to prevent boom and bust financing which risks clubs going out of business. ANY club can ...
The rules are designed to prevent boom and bust financing which risks clubs going out of business. ANY club can ...
Re: Trump
Like the Abu Dhabi government ??
Holy thread crossover batman
Holy thread crossover batman
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:40 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Bye Bye Burnham
- Replies: 195
- Views: 22813
Re: Bye Bye Burnham
I believe their case for defending themselves from the charges is that monetary payments made to the sponsors in order for them to over pay on their deals were not actually paid by the club owners but and entity linked to the Abu Dhabi government (or the government itself).
Which is utter horse ...
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:30 pm
- Forum: Moaning
- Topic: Definitely
- Replies: 22
- Views: 460
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:59 am
- Forum: Moaning
- Topic: Definitely
- Replies: 22
- Views: 460
Re: Definitely
fixed that for you...DeskJockey wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:37 am It is amazing how changing the emphasis can make words incomprehensible. We're so attuned to hearing things in pacific ways that it is genuinely tricky to understand someone using a different emphasis.
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:56 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Bye Bye Burnham
- Replies: 195
- Views: 22813
Re: Bye Bye Burnham
have been dismissing Dinny's assertion that the economics of Man City and Manchester are in any way "small" or very localised.
to be clear, I never said that the Economy of Manchester is small - I said that the Football club Manchester City's contributions were relatively small and certainly so ...
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:26 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Bye Bye Burnham
- Replies: 195
- Views: 22813
Re: Bye Bye Burnham
Not the right part???
I thought I read an article where they talked about the re-generation being in the South of Manchester.
Well, whichever bit they’ve helped
I thought I read an article where they talked about the re-generation being in the South of Manchester.
Well, whichever bit they’ve helped
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:11 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Bye Bye Burnham
- Replies: 195
- Views: 22813
Re: Bye Bye Burnham
Greater Manchester generates over £100bn annually in GVA to the UK economy - it's the largest contributor outside London. Manchester City is fundamentally tied into that GM economy just as Manchester United is.
And Manchester City inc contribute a very small part of this. They are involved in a ...
And Manchester City inc contribute a very small part of this. They are involved in a ...
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:17 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Bye Bye Burnham
- Replies: 195
- Views: 22813
Re: Bye Bye Burnham
Maybe making football a place for Nation States to park huge amounts of money and Sports-Wash themselves wasn't the best plan in hindsight :lol:
Fixed that for you.
And Mervin, I don't agree the interests of 1500 workers and the economy of a small part of one UK city (which I don't agree with ...
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:39 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Bye Bye Burnham
- Replies: 195
- Views: 22813
Re: Bye Bye Burnham
I don't see how the Gov't can't get involved. Manchester City employs c1200 people directly, and is tied into the economy of the UK's fastest growing city and the largest (in terms of GDP) outside of London. The potential economic impacts of whatever happens to Man City are not to be ...
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:58 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Bye Bye Burnham
- Replies: 195
- Views: 22813
Re: Bye Bye Burnham
He's going to get dragged into the Manchester City situation if he's not careful.
He really needs to keep out of it because statements along the lines of "it will be terrible for Manchester if the owners sell the club" is just inviting them to get him involved. They've shown no shame so dragging ...
He really needs to keep out of it because statements along the lines of "it will be terrible for Manchester if the owners sell the club" is just inviting them to get him involved. They've shown no shame so dragging ...